Email marketing remains a vital part of a company’s marketing mix. With the increasing importance of owning the platforms on which businesses communicate with their target audience, email marketing has become even more essential. We put together a list of the best email provider services in 2023 and discuss the unique features of each provider and what sets them apart from the competition. Additionally, we provide a list of five features to look for when choosing an email provider service to suit your company’s needs.
Email Provider Roundup: The Best Services in 2023
Recent changes to search engine algorithms and social media feeds make one thing very clear: it has never been more important for companies to have control over the platforms where they talk to their target audiences.
These days, you can send everything from a short, personal message to a long, automated campaign through email, and the same is true with newsletter software.
Many email newsletter providers make it simple to reach hundreds or thousands of people with polished emails, regardless of how big or small your email marketing operation may be.
The Best 5 Email Provider Services in 2023
Several email newsletter options are available if you have a marketing agency in Birmingham. These five newsletter systems emerged as the most effective and delivered the best results.
Mailchimp touts its all-in-one marketing tool for small enterprises. If you only want excellent email newsletters, that might seem daunting. Yet since it originated as an email newsletter service, it provides a lot of straightforward functionality for beginners and the ability to expand campaigns as your company grows.
- Offers more blank templates than other programs’ sophisticated ones, but it allows you freedom. Yet, the app’s collection of refined themes lets you purchase a superb template à la carte.
- If you want statistical analysis and performance data, switch to a premium account. Segmentation settings are straightforward to handle.
- Mailchimp is user-friendly and evolves with your company. You may sign up for free and develop your newsletter to reach 2,000 users and 10,000 monthly emails before upgrading.
Benchmark is a great email marketing tool for newsletters and other initiatives. It provides sophisticated yet simple automation, segmentation, and a straightforward editor.
- Choose a conventional campaign or RSS, then pick the drag-and-drop editor, HTML code editor, or plain text editor.
- Pick from over 200 convenient email templates, start fresh with a blank layout, or alter any of your previous emails. The menu is on the left, so your design is front and center. The landing page editor is similar to the email drag-and-drop.
- Split your subscribers by basic or custom dimensions.
- Benchmarks change automatically. After sending your first email newsletter, you’ll get rich statistics that include the basics—opens, clicks, bounces, and unsubscribes. Moreover, you’ll find a click map of your email content and subscription activity data.
Creator-focused email marketing tool Convertkit is a central marketing portal for artists, according to the website.
The platform has undergone several changes throughout the years to keep up with the demands of its ever-evolving client base. Landing pages, registration forms, segmentation, and automation are some of the features they offer.
- Nonetheless, creator Nathan Barry and his team have included additional capabilities, such as paid newsletters and the ability to sell digital things without requiring a dedicated e-commerce website.
- In the case of Convertkit, the majority of its users also happen to be artists. In addition to the features that cater to producers, the user base shares a strong sense of community.
MailerLite is an all-inclusive email marketing platform where you can build and host your website, landing pages, pop-ups, and paid newsletters.
- Segmentation, automation, a set of ready-made templates, and support for a variety of connectors are all things that most email marketing software has in common.
- MailerLite is the only service here that offers a free subscription and lets you design and deliver automated email sequences.
- If you want to try out the service before committing to a subscription plan, you may do so without spending a dime.
In the world of e-commerce, Drip is an email marketing platform that specializes in its customers’ needs. Drip is 100% developed for e-commerce, as stated on the official website.
In other words, they are not scared to set themselves apart from the crowd and acknowledge that it is not for everyone. They developed the system specifically for e-commerce companies, so if that is what you do, you might find that they are a good match.
- Because of their dedication to data and emphasis on robust features like segmentation, they are an excellent choice for online stores. Not to mention, they have a lot of information you can access or use in developing personalized client experiences.
- The drag-and-drop editor and available templates are two useful features of the platform.
5 Features to Look for in an Email Provider Service
You have several choices if you own a small company and want to improve your email marketing. Yet with so much competing information, making a decision may be challenging. These are some of the most important things to remember when choosing the one that best fits your company’s needs:
1. Variety of Templates
Do you know the best benefit of using templates? In other words, you can always build on previous work and never have to start from scratch. If your email provider provides a large selection of premade templates, you’ll never have to worry about coming up with a unique layout for your messages. To make your product stand out in a crowded marketplace, you should customize the design to reflect your brand’s values and aesthetics.
With the right email marketing software, it will be easy to categorize your customers based on their age, gender, interests, and purchases.
3. Drag and Drop Editing
A drag-and-drop editor is ideal for creating email campaigns since it eliminates the need to learn HTML. This is a problem that will present itself at a later stage of development. At this time, we find that drag and drop is sufficient.
Email marketing software that lacks an automated component is useless. Once this is in place, leads may get delivery emails immediately after signing up for the offer. You may also automate email sequences sent out in response to certain events.
With the help of integrations, your email program can communicate with the rest of your technology stack, making it possible to exchange information and set up fully automated processes.
This may include integrating your website with a payment gateway like PayPal or Stripe, or it may involve integrating your website with a content management system like Shopify or WordPress so that you may use pop-ups.
Delivering on Success
Email marketing, paired with other marketing activities, may keep your brand in clients’ minds for months. With the right email marketing agency in Birmingham, AL, you may improve your business without much work, so don’t be afraid to add it to your hectic schedule.